Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt

Print shop 6 had many more types of boarders in the clip art

Customer Question

Print shop 6 had many more types of boarders in the clip art than print shop 3.0 the 2013 version. how can I get the clip art from the previous versions.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michelle replied 10 months ago.

Michelle :

Hello. My name is XXXXXXXX XXX I will be assisting you today.

Michelle :

you want clip arts from the previous version of print shop 6?

Michelle :

which version you want to use now and from which version you want to import clip arts.

Michelle :

The Print Shop 3.0.5 Standard update is coming soon!

Michelle :

We are pleased to let you know that an update is coming for the product that should correct most reported issues. Unfortunately, at this time we do not have an expected release date. Feel free to contact customer service for additional options.

This article will be updated with the patch when it becomes available.

Michelle :

you can save the link and try after a week or so.

Michelle :

The Print Shop 3.0.5 Update contains the following changes:

• Inserting a calendar into a ready-made calendar project no longer breaks the calendar functionality.
  • Landscape projects loaded by The Print Shop 3.0 will no longer appear as portrait.
  • Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo and Redo are all enabled and usable on all Print Shop objects.
  • Users can now change from portrait to landscape in the landscape tab.
  • Projects created in The Print Shop 2.0 Professional that had layers can now be edited in all versions of The Print Shop 3.0. (This also applies to some ready made templates which could not be edited.)
  • Deleting an item out of the user gallery no longer causes a crash.
  • Opening a project from the user gallery no longer adds a duplicate of that project to the user gallery.
  • Editing the page numbering style no longer causes the program to crash.
  • Adding holidays to calendar is now much quicker and prevents the program from reporting it is not responding.
  • User Should now be able to post a project to Facebook.
  • Reentering the image editor after cropping an image and Applying effects will no longer cause the image to shrink when the user exits the image editor.
Michelle :

Blank Projects

• Blank Calendars no longer cause the program to crash.
  • Minimum size on the paper stock creation dialog was too large for some business card stocks, this has been corrected.
  • Blank project creation now refreshes its preview window as the user changes selections.
  • Ready-made template are now easier to read regardless of size. The tool tip will now contain the project name.

Printing Issues

• Users can now access the printer properties window from within the printing window.

Application Performance

• Memory Usage This update contains additional fixes for memory handling in The Print Shop 3.0 and dramatically upgrades product stability and overall performance.

Simple Installation Instructions

1. Click the link: (Will be provided when ready)
  2. Select ‘Save’ and allow the file to download fully.
  3. Double-click the downloaded file to begin installation.
Michelle :

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below to complete the rating and end the chat. If you have any question or need more help please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.

Customer :

Have already downloaded 3.0.5 and made no diferense

Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.
Hello. My name is Michael. I can provide you with some information on the clipart from the previous version.

If you had version 6 installed on the computer you are currently using, then it should still be there. However, if you want access to all of the publishers clipart from all versions, they do have the option of getting a subscription which gives you a year of access to over 2 million pieces of clipart. That is at the link below:
ClickArt Online Subscription

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Upgraded to windows 7 and print shop 6 not compatible with 7 so lost all the clip art that was on print shop 6 which had some good patriotic borders. So will make do with a bad program

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Not your fault Print shop 3.0.5 not a good program

I agree with you. It's terrible. I tend not to tell people the software they are using is bad software unless they ask.

However, your rating of "bad service" based on your opinion of the software itself is unfair. The rating is meant to be a rating of the level of my personal service and will remain as a "bad service" rating on my profile indefnitely. Since your frustration is clearly with the software, please consider revising your rating of my personal service to one that is more appropriate. It would mean a great deal.

And if you have any other questions, just let me know. For example, if there are particular types of borders or clipart you need, let me know and I can probably find them somewhere for free.

SQ