lexx3218
lexx3218, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert in computer hardware and software applications.
46034742

My computer is very slow. Can you please check it out and

My computer is very slow. Can you please check it out and find out what's going on? I am also getting a web layers when I am on a site. Can you remove them?

Thanks.

Angelita
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. I am very sorry you are having this kind of problem. Just to verify your inquiry your computer is going very slow and you mentioned web layers correct? Can you tell me more about what you mean by web Layers?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When I am looking at say, an item in Amazon, something called Web layers pops up and gives me various other choices, prices, etc. regarding the item that I am looking for. I don't need these suggestions.

Yes I can get rid of that, through remote assistance and I can also speed your machine up. Would you like to do a remote assistance session?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, please. When I have you on remote, can you also please clear my search box as there is another search box below it and I want it to disappear.

I sure can, here is the link to connect us: http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=7daf9819-901c-4e31-8bde-1a046c79ef72

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What is going on?

I am connecting bare with me.

I'm sorry to say through remote assistance you have a lot of adware and spyware causing the machine to be very slow and to continue to freeze causing problems with remote communication. I was able to remove the tool bar from being seen on google chrome. Sadly I can't uninstall any software due to you don't have administrative right on your account set up by your son. I can't install any programs to assist as well. You are going to need to download this program. www.ccleaner.com Also you would need to uninstall all toolbars and default tab as well. Run all scans for ccleaner. I would advise removing google chrome and firefox and using internet explorer it's not a good idea to have multilple browsers. Also recommend at least 6 GB or higher to run what you are running and wit windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...
Please don't leave negative feedback, Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated! You will be getting a survey on my assistance and information It would be greatly appreciated to let my Superiors know how I am doing thank you and please try and have a good day.