Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

Need to install Autodesk Quickcad 8 and need serial mumber

Need to install Autodesk Quickcad 8 and need serial mumber and product key to do so. No longer have packaging material where directed to locate. Need an alternative.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com

My name isXXXXX am one of the experts who will assist you today!

A few questions, do you have any computer that used to have this exact program installed, with your old working product key?

( or still has it installed )

Thanks,

Dustin S.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I do not. Have CD and User Manual only

So you do not have any computers with you, that ever had the program installed..

May I ask if you purchased this program, and if so.

From where?

Thanks,

Dustin S.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It has been a while but I believe Office Depot

In that case.. Youve got one shot.at recovering the product key

You will need to create a subscription account.. And then once created, submit a support request as shown below

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17998890&linkID=9240697

In the support request, you need to state that you no longer have your product key, state the product, and where you purchased it.

As long as you activated autodesk after you purchased it and registred it. Then they will be able to look in the activation servers and find your old code, as long as you can provide some background information to show that your actually the product owner.

You can create a subscription account on this page.

http://subscription.autodesk.com/sp/servlet/public/index?siteID=11564774&id=11607975

if you have any further questions, let me know.

If my answer helped, please click one of the smiley faces to rate the solution, and then click the green accept button to accept the answer..

If my answer did not work, please wait to rate the answer and also wait to accept and instead send me a reply so that I can continue to assist you as needed.

Thanks! D.Sandlin
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Cannot create a subscrition account without the serial number which is shown in a drop down "help" menu (must mean when installed) and I cannot get to a help menu.

Hmmm..

And there is no way possible that we have access to any computer that you had quickcad installed on?
Hello Sir. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Hello Sir, how you purchase the program ? Form a local shop, or from an online shop or as a download from autodesk ?

Regards
Jins
If you have the installer disk, don't it have serial and cdkey marked on the cd ? Check this site and try the serial. Let me know if it work.

Regards
Jins
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: 12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just downloaded your suggestion but don't have time right now to deal with it. I will revisit on my return in tomorrow morning and respond.