Chris R.
Chris R., Computer Tech
Experience:  BSBA CIS, A+ Certified

Hi Again Jason,Ive added another NAS drive to my network

Hi Again Jason,
I've added another NAS drive to my network and would like you to remotely set it up for me so that is shows in 'my computer' as a drive.
I'd like to call it X drive. It's showing in my netwrok as NAS 2. the other one is N drive and that's working fine

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello this is Chris R. I see that you requested Jason but I am unsure of when he will be back. Rather then have you wait a while, let me just quickly tell you how you would be able to do this yourself. What you want to do is "MAP a Network Drive" This is done directly from the My Computer window. At the top you will see TOOLS. Click that and then choose Map Network Drive. You will then be able to choose a drive letter and select the folder located on the NAS drive. You will have to click the Browse button and locate folder and drive. If you can see it on your Network you should have no problem adding it as a location. Click Finish and then you should now see your drive listed in My Computer. If you run into problems then I will just have you wait and Jason can remotely connect to your computer for you. Take Care

Chris R

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Glad to hear that all is well. Please rate my service so that I am compensated for helping you with this problem. Thank you.

Chris R
Chris R., Computer Tech
Experience: BSBA CIS, A+ Certified