lexx3218
lexx3218, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert in computer hardware and software applications.
46034742

I am trying to register my Pinnacle 16 studio 16 ultimate.

I am trying to register my Pinnacle 16 studio 16 ultimate. the answer I get is incorrect serial number I ordered it on line. My name is XXXXX XXXXX the serial number on the box is XXXXXXX. Can you please help me so that I can install the product. Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks Manu xxxxx

Category: Software
Expert:  lexx3218 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am sorry that is a horrible situation. You will need to call Pinnacle to get a code that functions correctly. Here is the number.1-877-582-6735

Let them know what happened. They should be able to give you a code that functions.

Expert:  lexx3218 replied 1 year ago.

One more thing if that fails you will need to arrange suport just in case here is another option here is the link: http://corel.force.com/pinnacle/pSupportOptions?&lang=en_US&product=Pinnacle_Studio&version=Pinnacle_Studio_16_Ultimate#bottom-lists

Expert:  lexx3218 replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if you have further questions for me and I do want to thank you for being my customer. Please don't forget to leave good feedback for me it is the only way I am compensated from justanswer.com for my time and information. Also a bonus is always optional and thank you again.
lexx3218, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Expert in computer hardware and software applications.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I tried to call the number you passed on. They asked me to contact Corel.com and ended with your website. So i am lost. Thanks for yourguidance. I cant seem to create new password. Can I use the one sent to me. Thanks again

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away with your Software issue, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Lindie

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will wait for an answer. Without serial # XXXXX cannot load
the software Studio 16 Ultimate.

Thanks for your help

Manu Patel
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Lindie

Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using this service,

NOTE: We are not Corel or Pinnacle. We are Just Answer, an independent fee-based site for technical help and assistance, and we have no access to your account with Corel or Pinnacle.

Please give me more details about this password, and the problem you are having. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimte. The serial No. on the box s not correct. I am looking for the correct serial no. so that I can install the hardware
The serial# XXXXX the disc box is:
JBUAF-ABBAA-BJLJK KIAAF-DJOSS

Here is my purchase info:
Ordered on Jan'8 2013. confirmation Order # XXXXX given by Salesman given name was Mike

Shipped to me by FedEX. same day

Info from the shipping Box:
Shiipping order by Fulfilment, Corel Corporation Ottawa ON and shipped from: 2000 Midway Lane,Smyrna TN 37167 to
Manu Patel,XXXXX Oakville ON. Canada L6L 4B5

Ref XXXXXXXXX Ref 2 19103839
Inv.# XXXXX
P.O.# XXXXX

I hope this helps you to track down my correct Serial # XXXXX from parent Corel or Pinnacle.

Appreciate your help

Thank you
Manu Patel

OK, well understand that it's not at all uncommon for these large software corporations to "mistakenly" send out media with missing numbers, keys and such.

Fortunately, since you actually purchased the software from Pinnacle/Corel, you should be able to retrieve the serial number or a replacement number from Pinnacle/Avid. However, you will likely have to "manually" go through support , and this may take some time (as in more than one day) to process.

Before you go through the manual option, please try this link just to CHECK to see if Pinnacle has any records of serial numbers tied to your email address. Here is the link. Put in your email address that you believe would most likely be tied to your account, and submit. Give the site time to respond. Note that if you received this "advertisement" through your registered mail with Pinnacle, then I would try using that email to check:

http://apps.pinnaclesys.com/cdb/register/getserialnumbers.aspx

If you are ultimately unsuccessful with the automated option, then go the manual route.
The instructions are below for an unregistered product, and the support address to send the request to. The product is of course "unregistered' at this time because you don't yet have the serial to register it with.

If you did not register your product, we are sorry, but we cannot automatically generate you a new serial number.
Please submit a question to support (select "Serial Number" as Category) and attach a proof of purchase mentioning your product. We will then be happy to send you a new serial number.
No serial number will be sent without a valid proof of purchase.
http://avid.force.com/Support/RegistrationCaseCreation

Please rate with 3 stars/faces or more. We technicians only get a small % of your deposit, and RATING my answer is important as it is the only way we can get credit for helping you today. If you do not rate positive, I get nothing for my time helping you. Rating does NOT close the question, and I continue to help if needed even after you rate me positively. Tips are also greatly appreciated!

If you are still having trouble, or have other questions for me, then do not rate, but instead REPLY with the trouble you are having so I can continue to help you.

Thank You.