Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

need to install LayoutDLL120em.DLL

Customer Question

need to install LayoutDLL120em.DLL
Category: Software
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 years ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is Miro and I will assist you solve your problem.

Did you get an error from Roxio Creator that you are missing LayoutDLL120em.DLL? Did you download that particular file from the Internet or re-installed Roxio Creator?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
there was a message that states not installed I working on a pc and apple combined , with both setups. trying to set up syncup
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 years ago.
Do you get that error with Roxio Creator or SyncUP?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
error ocurred when trying download SyncUP
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 years ago.
I see. As I don't have any experience with SyncUP, I will opt-out and open this question page to other Experts so someone should contact you soon regarding your problem.

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. Your Professional has opted out and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!