MD.REHAN
MD.REHAN, Computer Support
Experience:  Engineer,2yrs+ exp as a software developer
22727371

how do i remove mystart from my computer

Category: Software
Expert:  MD.REHAN replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Go to start menu > control panel > under programs click on uninstall a program link > a program list will appear > scroll down and search for my start button entry in the list > then right click on my start button and select uninstall > then follow the onscreen instructions to remove it completely from your system.

Thanks,

Remember, if for any reason you’re unsatisfied, we can continue our conversation until you’ve received the information you’re looking for. If I haven’t answered your question, please let me know and I’ll be happy to answer any other follow-up questions you might have.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
cannot find the mystart progam anywhere on my computer except when i open internet explorer to go online
Expert:  MD.REHAN replied 4 years ago.
Let me clarify,

Is it incredimail my start program ?

Thanks,
Expert:  MD.REHAN replied 4 years ago.

Go to start > then type in inetcpl.cpl in the start search box and press the Enter key > Internet options window will open > then under Homepage delete everything and then type in any website which you want to keep as homepage for example - www.yahoo.com and then press apply and OK.

Then close and restart internet explorer.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Found the file under internet options. Performed the process you suggested now everythings ok thanks ken
Expert:  MD.REHAN replied 4 years ago.
Glad to hear that your problem is solved.

Please rate and accept my answer.It will help me to get credit for my work.

Thanks,