Bryan, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Having worked with computers for over 25 years, starting back with DOS programs, I've used most everything.

upon start-up of my win7 program I am getting a message that

upon start-up of my win7 program I am getting a message that say's "turegopt program not found , skipping autocheck" how can I fix this ???? please help

JBryan42 :

Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to help you with this problem.

JBryan42 :

This sounds like an installation of Tuneup that didn't quite finish uninstalling. First see if you can find Tuneup in the Program listings to uninstall. If you don't find it or that does not eliminate the problem you may need to run a registry fix which you can download from .reg (remove the space before ".reg"). Once the file has been downloaded double click it to merge into your registry. That should fix the problem for you.

JBryan42 :

Please let me know if you need anything further.

JBryan42 :

Please note that does not pay the experts anything at all. We do not earn a salary. The only way we are paid is if you "Accept" my answer. If this helps, please don't forget the "Accept" button. No matter what you have pre-paid, I do not get anything unless you hit "Accept". It has been a pleasure working with you. Contact JBryan42 anytime you need help. And remember, Tips and positive feedback are ALWAYS appreciated!

Hello there Bryan I have tried to download the bleepingcomputer and all i get is error 404 not found. I have downloaded Advanced system care from Iobit and ran the system registery scan and it reports no problems found. what else can I try or is there a setting to change to allow the program you are wanting me to download run?????

JBryan42 :

Can you verify the URL you are going to? I just tried going to .reg (again, remove the space before the ".reg") and it downloaded just fine.

JBryan42 :

and scroll up to the top of Post #8 where it has the same link for FixNCR.reg