lordnomi
lordnomi, Consultant
Experience:  Certified Expert having 10+ years of experience in IT field
64394900

RA - 112

Customer Question

I need assistance with an IT project for school. Can someone help please? Nice bonus included.
Category: Software
Expert:  lordnomi replied 4 years ago.

lordnomi :

Hi

lordnomi :

I am lordnomi and i would be glad to help you today

lordnomi :

please explain your project

Customer :

Individual

Pros, Cons, and Legal Issues Draft

This is part one of the final analysis project.

Submit, in the Assignments tab on the student website, a two- to three-page draft of the following:

• The pros and cons of outsourcing the photography to a professional photographer

• The pros and cons of creating the infrastructure to take the photographs in-house, and legal issues and how they would be handled under in-house and outsourced models

Note: although this is a draft and no specific format is required for your written assignment, all of your writings should be clear, written as a business document, and formatted for clarity. You should use proper grammar, punctuation, and format it in paragraphs or bullets with proper headings, indentation if necessary and or margins. The assignment should be submitted as a Word document, not as an e-mail.

Day 7

100

Assignment: Pros, Cons, and Legal Issues Draft Grading Sheet, (this sheet will be used to grade your assignment please review to ensure you have covered all require elements).

Requirement

Points

The pros and cons of outsourcing the photography to a professional photographer

/25

The pros and cons of creating the infrastructure to take the photographs in-house

/25

The legal issues and how they would be handled under in-house and outsourced models

/25

Mechanics, readability, and style

/25

TOTAL POINTS

/100

Customer :

This is due by 9pm EST tomorrow. Please confirm with me if you will assisting with assignment. Nice bonus included for your assistance. :)

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I still need help.
Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I understand that. The assignment is due by tonight at 10 pm est
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

please close this question.

thanks