Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Locked by Customer Service

how do I uninstall your program. It is slower now than malasas, stuck like a frozen river.
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.com.

You can go to Start, control panel, programs, programs and features and uninstall that program.

If that does not work, please try this: turn off your computer. Then turn it on, and right after the black screen with white text or the computer company logo disappears, press & release key F8 repeatedly until a menu appears, then you select Safe Mode with Networking (note: if there is no menu, then try the same steps again, but this time, press key F8 a bit earlier). Then login and click Start->all programs->accessories->system tools->system restore and restore the computer to any date before this issue has occurred.

If that still does not work, please go to Safe Mode with Networking again, then click below and click on Download Latest Version, to download and install the Malwarebytes Anti-malware software. Then scan your computer:
http://www.filehippo.com/download_malwarebytes_anti_malware/
(Do not buy anything; just use its free feature.)

Please let me know if there is still any issue later. Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Your answer is a generic answer and does not suit my windows7 setup and layout. On my own I uninstalled what seemed to be part of BEKKO< namely "B spam free search", but I am still stuck with BEKKO whenever I bring up Firefox or IE.
Otherwise your instructions about SafeMode etc. are alien to me. I am a senior citizen, trying to learn the use of it. Please get direct information from BEKKO to solve my problem.
I will continue to work with you. Please try the following:

Please try this first: click Start->All programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore and restore the computer to any date before this issue has occurred.

If that does not work, have you tried this: go to Start, control panel, programs, programs and features and uninstall “Blekko” or “Blekko Spam Free Search Bar”, if available?

Also, if needed, please follow the steps below to uninstall the blekko Spam Free Search Bar:
  1. Click on the wrench icon located on the far right of the blekko Search Bar.
  2. Select the “Help” option
  3. Click on “Uninstall”.
  4. The Search Bar will uninstall and you will be prompted to restart your browser.

graphic

Please reply and let me know if it works or not. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Your requests are too confusing. I have never had to use restore points. This new computer is not have any restore points. Your type of solving my problems does not work. I NEED TO BE ABLE TO TALK DIRECTLY TO BLEKKO. They alone can tell me how to uninstall a faulty program.
You do not need to do system restore. Please try the following with simple steps; please let me know if you are stuck at any step:

Click on Start, control panel, programs, programs and features and uninstall “Blekko” or “Blekko Spam Free Search Bar”, if available.

2. Select the “Help” option
  3. Click on “Uninstall”.

graphic
Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Whatever I do for restore points that does not seem to work.
Regarding uninstalling, as said before, I could uninstall B-spam free search. Now I still have BLEKKO when I go to Firefox or IE, but there is no longer a bar with a wrench.
Please go to Start, control panel, network and Internet, Internet Options and change the home page to any website you want, such as www.google.com and click OK.

When you are in Firefox, please press & release the key Alt, then click on Tools menu on the top, then click on Options, then click on General, then change the home page to any website you want, such as www.google.com and click OK.

Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I think I finally got it. Too much excited for one evening. I am 78 and need my rest. I finally had www.Yahoo.com be my default in both Firefox and IE. Also I discovered that in Windows 7 you have to use ALT to see the menu... Should not be. Installing Yahoo toolbar again did not solve that.
Thanks for your help and pacience.
After I send this reply I will press Accept Answer.
BUT MAKE SURE THAT I DONOT GET RECURRING MONTHLY CHARGES TO THIS VISA CREDITCARD. IT IS NOT MINE! IT IS MY LIFE'S PARTNER, A PINOY. HE IS THE REASON I CAN LIVE IN THE PHILIPPINES. I could not live in California on the Social Security that I receive from Uncle Sam.
You live and work in Vietnam?
Regards,
Hans xxxxxxx formerly Rotterdam, Netherlands and Long Beach, California.
Great. You're welcome. No, I live in Santa clara, California, but of course, I'm vietnamese american :-) I will make sure there is no monthly subscription. If you have any computer question/issue in the future, you can get me directly at the website:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-itstuff/

Please click on Accept if I have been helpful and please leave positive feedback. Thank you very much.