cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT and have been in the computer field for over 14 years.
20109878

I cant access ticketmaster it has a forbitten block on my

Customer Question

I can't access ticketmaster it has a forbitten block on my computer how do I remove this
Category: Software
Expert:  lifesaver_333 replied 2 years ago.
Hi ,

Welcome to

Could you please explain your problem a bit more ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It want let me go to the ticketmaster web page. It tell me that my access is forbitten
Ok.

DOes the same problem occur in internet explorer?

Open internet explorer and visit http://www.ticketmaster.com/

What happens ?

ALso when did this problem start ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, Its still say the same thing access forbitten . It statred approx. 1 week ago

Ok .Please try the following.

Click on Start button and then click on Run (alternatively just hit Windows + R keys) to open Run command dialog. Type Cmd into the Run box, and hit Enter.

A command prompt DOS window will open.

1. Type ipconfig /flushdns and then press Enter to purge the DNS resolver cache.
  2. TYpe netsh int ip reset and then press Enter .

Restart system and see if the problem is solved.

Regards.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this didnt work. it does the same thing on explorer browser. some days i can get on, but after a while it i log off adn try to get back, it said this website is forbitten.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
using windows vista. i cant acsess ticketmaster.com , when i go to the site it displays this page is forbidden. sometime i cant acsess, and sometimes it want let me acsess. please help.
Expert:  Dan - Master Tech replied 2 years ago.
Greetings, what internet provider do you use? When it says the page is forbidden, what else does it say? Dan

Sorry for the delay,..Got cut off..Let us try using google dns

1>Click start->Control Panel and click "Network and Internet Connections".

googdns-xp-control-panel

2. Then click "Network Connections".

googdns-xp-networks

4. Select your active internet connection and right click on it.

googdns-xp-local-area-right-click

5. Select the TCP/IP service in the list and then click on the Properties button.

googdns-xp-network-connection-props

6. Look for the DNS section. If there are already numbers listed in there, be sure to write them down so that you can put things back the way they were if Google's DNS doesn't work out for you. If the "obtain automatically" button is filled, select the "use the following" button. Then enter in these two numbers - ( 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 ) - into the DNS section as shown. Click OK to finish up.

googdns-xp-ip-props

7. Open up your web browser and visit ticketmaster. If you aren't getting anywhere, try a reboot.

Let me know the results.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
did all of that, doesnot work. how do i reboot
Just restart the system..

Also restart our router once.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
still not getting anywhere. using window 7, not window xp ,not windows vista

Your original question said windows xp..

That is why i gave you the instructions for xp.

Anyway if its still not workign i am out of ideas.

I will opt out and keep this question open for others,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No It's still not working. Are others ppl. experencing this problem with ticketmaster also.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
I did see a forum that says that if you refresh your browser to many times (because maybe you are trying to get a better seat or tickets for ticketmaster) they will log you out. Even if you tried another browser or another computer in your home. Have you tried using someone else's computer outside your home to log into ticketmaster. Ticketmaster is saying that they will block you for a few days because they think you are spamming for tickets or spamming them.

Please click accept and leave feedback.