Jason
Jason, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

How do I mirror text so it appears correct on the t-shirt

Category: Software
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.
Greetings,

Welcome to Just Answer.

My name is Jason and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

From which application are you printing these items?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am going to use Inkjet Transfer Paper to imprint on a t-shirt. I want to print SAMMY The Real Cool Dog on the t-shirt. I cannot just type the words; I must type the text backwards so when I transfer the image to the t-shirt the text reads correctly. If I jiust type the words backwards, will they be correct when transferred?
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the update.

My question is, which application are you using to print? Examples would be "microsoft word", photoshop, etc...

.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm using Publisher 2007 to create the master copy. I will print the master, using my Epson printer, giving me a transfer sheet. I then will iron the image on the transfer sheet on my t-shirt.
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the update.

Please, do not forget to click the Accept button if you found my answer helpful.

Please, follow the instructions below to print out a mirror copy:
- Click to highlight the WordArt or Text that you wish to mirror
- Click the Home tab on top
- Click the "Arrange"
- Click Rotate
- Click "Flip Horizontal"

You can follow the instructions above for each item you wish to mirror (image, text, etc).

Please, keep me updated on the status of your problem if there are any further issues. I will be available to respond.

After you click the Accept button and click Ok now, you can always continue communication with me if you have problems by logging into this site and pulling up this chat history.

Thank you,
- Jason
Jason, Computer Technician
Experience: 10+ years of work experience.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am using Microsoft Office Publisher 2007. I got as far as Arrange: rotate or flip. I clicked on flip horiontal and nothing happens, whether I highlight the text or not. A pirit profile shows the text to be the usual, correct reading.

What to do now?

Tess

Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the update.

May I please, remote into your computer so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, if you can do it now
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.

Please, use Internet Explorer to open the link below.

Thank you.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://67.192.95.188:8040/guest.aspx?Session=b6328f5d-cb20-4744-9666-517f828ee9f6&SUPPORT=NET

Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.
It appears that you left the room over five minutes ago.

Do you wish to do this now or at a later time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Now, I did not have email opened until now, sorry
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.

Ok.

Please, click the link now or we can continue this later because my day ended a while ago.

Do you wish to click and run the remote app now?

.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is this so you can get into my computer remotely?
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.

Yes, the link is for the remote.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want to allow you to get into my computer remotely so that you can learn why I cannot flip the highlighted text. Will you be operating the remote?
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I will be operating the remote.

I see that you have left neutral feedback for me. Do you wish to continue now?

I will send you the remote link right now if you are ready.

.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes , I am ready. I think I tried a link before and got confused because it appears that I need to enroll in something. l don't want to enroll in anything. l just want to know how to get my text flipped.

Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.

Thank you.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://67.192.95.188:8040/guest.aspx?Session=23f029df-3619-4d96-a724-2bed64242f1c&SUPPORT=NET

Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.

Hello again,

It appears that your last visit to this site was 16 minutes ago.

While I have your remote link active, I cannot help others.

I will not be available for two hours.

I will return at 5pm (PST)

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We seem to be crossing our messges. I was waiting for your email reply while you were waiting at Just Answers. Sorry. How will I know that you are again ready with the remote link? Email?

Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.

That is correct.

You will receive an email when I send the link.

Please, let me know when you are ready for it.

After you send me that message, keep refreshing this page until you see the updated link.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Am I responding to Jason? How do I refresh the page?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am confused. I received the same message about the link, but no answer to my question on whether I am working with Jason or Andy. Both of you seem to be working on this problem. Also, how do I refrewh the page?
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for the wait.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://67.192.95.188:8040/guest.aspx?Session=2e1e4ccb-dda5-45de-9001-011f6e00e277&SUPPORT=NET

The link above is now valid. Please, click it and allow it to run.
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.

Instructions to follow when you want to print a document mirrored:
- When you bring up the print window, click the Properties button.
- Click the PAGE LAYOUT tab
- Put a check in the "Mirror Image" box and click Ok
- Click the Print button

Thank you again for your time.

- Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I hit the print button, with my text in place, Epson starts printing, without giving me the opportunity to call for the options. How do I stop Epson from printing immediately
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am wondering whether, if i make my page a picture (if I could figure how to do that ) maybe I could get the print options to come up before printing.
Expert:  Jason replied 2 years ago.

Do not press the Print "button"; instead, in the top menu bar, click FILE> PRINT.

Another way is to press CTRL P

.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, that answers all my questions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm confused. I thought I had a month in which I could send more questions. I don't want to pay another $30.

In fact, please cancel my subscription.