Chad Caros
Chad Caros,
Experience:  Owner/ Managing Director at Caros Group
98767339

My wife is retiring from the school system next week. She

Customer Question

My wife is retiring from the school system next week. She wants to switch to Medicare no later than July 1. How do we go about doing this? Also, she is now getting spousal benefits. We want her to get her full social security benefits. What is the process?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: Well she is 68. I don't know if that is important. Does he need her SS#?
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Chad Caros replied 8 days ago.

Hello, My name is***** am a Certified Financial Planning ® Professional. Welcome to JustAnswer!

You can enroll in Medicare Part A and/or Medicare Part B by contacting the Social Security Administration directly. You should contact SSA as soon as possible because the application may take 1 to 3 months to be approved.

1. Online at www.SocialSecurity.gov.
  2. By calling Social Security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY users 1-800-0778), Monday through Friday, from 7AM to 7PM.
  3. In-person at your local Social Security office.

Additionally, you can log into your personal account online at www.ssa.gov/myaccount

I hope this answered your question. My goal is to ensure you have received the answer to your question and have no further questions.

If you do have further questions or if my answer was incomplete please let me know.

Please take a moment to rate my service. Rating my service cost you nothing, but tells JustAnswer to credit me for assisting you.

You can rate my service by using the stars, or faces on your screen and clicking submit.

I hope you feel that I provided you with 5 Star services and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Regards,

Chad CFP ® professional

Expert:  Chad Caros replied 6 days ago.

Are you satisfied with the Answer you received?

If you are satisfied with the Answer, please accept the Answer and rate my service. Accepting the Answer and Rating my service cost you nothing extra, but does notify JustAnswer that I have completed my assigned work.

If you have any follow up questions please don't hesitate to Ask.

You can rate me by using the stars, or faces on your screen and clicking submit

I look forward to working with you in the future and I hope you feel that I provided you with 5 Star services

Regards,

Chad CFP ® professional

Expert:  Chad Caros replied 2 day ago.

I believe I answered your question with sufficient detail, accuracy, and completeness based on the facts communicated.

I would be happy to expand my answer should you need clarification.

Accordingly, please rate my service, based on thoroughness and accuracy, rather than any good or bad news/content. We (the experts) are only compensated when an answer is accepted and rated. I appreciate your prompt response.