Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I need a copy of of my 2017 social security awards letter to

Customer Question

I need a copy of of my 2017 social security awards letter to process my application for a reverse mortgage. how can I get one ?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: my name is ***** ***** Schmidt. 72 years old.###-##-####***** Arlington tx. 76015
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: never been there. don't know.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 9 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

SSA does not let anyone other than yourself access this very private information directly, but we direct you to the online access.

You can go now go to http://ssa.gov/myaccount

From there you create a passworded account for yourself with the SSA. You then login (remember your login details) and order which ever of the several documents you wish to download or order. In your case, you are going to look for the 2017 Benefits Verification letter.

There are other helpful documents, including annual SS earnings statement, 1099, etc. You can change your banking info, your address, etc., should the need arise.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me with 5 stars when you are done. It costs nothing extra but tells company to give me credit for my assistance to you today. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!