dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I need a copy of my 2017 benefit letter and a replacement

Customer Question

I need a copy of my 2017 benefit letter and a replacement card
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I hace been receiving a benefit for a long time as I am 75 years old. I have misplaced my 2017 benefit letter along with my social security card. How do I get them?
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 days ago.

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I'd like to make you aware that you are not communicating with the social security administration, but to JustAnswer, a pay-for-service question and answer site (you have offered $32 for a resolution of your situation). I can help you but have no ability to directly access social security's confidential information they have for you.

I can however assist you in understanding how to get what you need from social security, often online and you can have the document that you need within about 15 minutes.

Would you still like my assistance?

Doug