dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My son Tad Baumann gets social security. I want to know if I

Customer Question

my son Tad Baumann gets social security. I want to know if I Donna Baumann is registered as a payee?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My son has social security account at Wells Fargo. We are not able to get money from his account because it has my husband and my name on it. they have blocked the account because my husband name is ***** ***** account
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: I can not think of anything else
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Matthew Breecher replied 12 days ago.

Hello, I would like to assist with your question. Please remember, as per the terms of this website, Answers of Experts on the Site are to be used by Customers for general information purposes only, not as a substitute for in-person evaluation or a specific professional opinion.

To start, you asked if a certain person is registered as a payee. Most information is available on the Social Security Administration website. Have you registered your son's account so you can administer his benefits?