dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Could you please give me the yearly total for IRS purposes

Customer Question

Could you please give me the yearly total for IRS purposes including the gross amount and tax with held? Thanks!
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I need the info to file my taxes today. Thanx, BJ Saybolt
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: That's all I need.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 days ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I'd like to make you aware that you are not communicating with the social security administration, but to JustAnswer, a pay-for-service question and answer site (you have offered $32 for a resolution of your situation). I can help you but have no ability to directly access social security's confidential information they have for you.

I can however assist you in understanding how to get what you need from social security, often online and you can have the document that you need within about 15 minutes.

Would you still like my assistance?

Doug

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

Cancel request since you are unable to answer this question. Do not charge my VISA, I was lead to believe I was speaking to SS. Acknowledge this and confirm I was using the free trial period and refung my deposit. Thank-you, BI ********

Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 days ago.

If you need assistance navigating the system or if you have billing questions, you can contact customer service at(###) ###-####

Have a good evening.

Doug

Expert:  Marcia Mitrano replied 9 days ago.

https://faq.ssa.gov/link/portal/34011/34019/article/3706/how-can-i-get-a-form-ssa-1099-1042s-social-security-benefit-statement