dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I did not receive my Award Letter for 2017. I need it for

Customer Question

I did not receive my Award Letter for 2017. I need it for utility assistance. I received my Federal one. Address changes, etc. were given back in Oct 2016. I am below the poverty level (and since SSA started taking Medicare B from my pay I am less) Please I need this copy ASAP_. Thanks
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 days ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I'd like to make you aware that you are not communicating with the social security administration, but to JustAnswer, a pay-for-service question and answer site (you have offered $32 for a resolution of your situation). I can help you but have no ability to directly access social security's confidential information they have for you. I can however assist you in understanding how to get what you need from social security, often online and you can have the document that you need within about 15 minutes.

Would you still like my assistance?

Doug