dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

My birth date was 05/17/1950. I am now 66 years old. I am

Customer Question

My birth date was 05/17/1950. I am now 66 years old. I am now working full time 35 hours per week. I have insurance cover from the company I work for. I have not apply for the medicare card yet. I have been working for eight years in the United
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I am now 66 years old. I am now working 35 hours per week. Totally I worked in United
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. How can I assist you?

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

It is not necessary to open a new question to ask the same thing. Please respond and tell me what it is you need to know.

Doug