Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

I need a duplicate copy of my 1099 form. My ss number isJA:

Customer Question

I need a duplicate copy of my 1099 form. My ss number is###-##-####JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My form was misplaced; it is for 2016 and I need it for taxes.
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: My name is*****; 15 West 12 Steet, New York, NY 10011
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and for using justanswer.com. Give me a bit and I will draft you an answer.

If you need a replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, SSA has a way for you to get an instant replacement quickly and easily beginning February 1st by (for 2016):

(1) Using your online my Social Security account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account (https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/). Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;

(2) Calling SSA at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or

(3) Contacting your local Social Security office.

SSA should have sent this to you already, it is supposed to arrive by the end of this month. You should also check to see if SSA has your correct address on file.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if you are satisfied. This will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated by the site for my time with you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions if you feel your questions has not been fully answered. See link on how to rate: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?