Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

How can i get copies of my SS statements for 2013 -2015? My

Customer Question

how can i get copies of my SS statements for 2013 -2015?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My daughter claims me as s deopendat as my monthly income was only SS and a small pension from AT&T. WE received info today that we are being audited and i need proof of income. Can you help me??
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: none that I can think of.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 13 days ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You can request a replacement online from Social Security Administration. Click on the link below to start:

https://faq.ssa.gov/link/portal/34011/34019/Article/3706/How-can-I-get-a-form-SSA-1099-1042S-Social-Security-Benefit-Statement

Or you can go to the local office of Social Security Administration to get a printout.

Best wishes,