dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I currenly reciive ssi but they are takinking money away

Customer Question

Hi I currenly reciive ssi but they are takinking money away from me
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I want to switch from ssi to ssdi
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: I need advice on weather to appeal
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 3 decades and I handle social security issues. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. I am not sure what you are asking. You mention that someone is taking money from your SSI, that you want to appeal something and that you want SSDI. What do you need to know, specifically?

With your multiple issues and questions you may find that a personal phone conversation with me will better suit your needs and I will offer that to you for just an additional $14. If you don't want a call, then please answer the question I asked seeking additional clarification.

Doug