dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

CAN I GET SOCIAL SECURITY DISIABILTY IF ME AND MY HUSBAND

Customer Question

CAN I GET SOCIAL SECURITY DISIABILTY IF ME AND MY HUSBAND LIVE TOGETHER I WAS TOLD I CAN'T
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: RIGHT NOW I BEEN OUT OF WORK BECAUSE OF MY BACK SINCE END OF AUGUST AND I THOUGHT MAYBE I SHOULD JUST GO OUT ON DISIABLITY
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: I ALSO SUFFER FROM BAD MIGRAINE HEADACHE ALSO AND IS UNDER TREATMENT FOR THAT ALSO
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you referring to Social Security Disability benefits (SSDI) which you have earned through work in your lifetime, or are you referring to Supplemental Security Income (SSI) which is a welfare payment based on you having low income and being disabled?

Doug

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
SSDI
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
THANK YOU DOUG BUT I'M JUST GOING TO CANCEL THIS
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

I am now available and can help you if you still want help. I have an answer I think that will please you.

Doug