How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3440
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an employee and want to start SS for her. My social

Customer Question

I have an employee and want to start SS for her. My social Sec. #***-**-****.HARRIET R. DUBY. I may have an employer's #. I do not know but I believe I have to have one to report income.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: I don't believe so.
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and for using Are you asking how to withhold for your employee for social security? Or how to start this employee to receive actual retirement benefits from SS?