Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

How do I get a Death Certificate for one of my dead

Customer Question

How do I get a Death Certificate for one of my dead relatives?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: His name is***** he was born 1900 and he died June 13, 1958 and he is buried in the Highland Park Cementery in Pittsburg, Crawford, Kansas
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: no
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and for using justanswer.com. Give me a bit and I will draft you an answer.

I assume he died in Kansas, you can request death certificates from the state of Kansas going back to 1911. The Office of Vital Statistics has five methods available for making a request for a death certificate: regular mail, priority mail, telephone, internet, and walk-in customer service. Detailed instructions are available at the following link for each method. See link: http://www.kdheks.gov/vital/death_howto.html

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if you are satisfied. This will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated by the site for my time with you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions if you feel your questions has not been fully answered. See link on how to rate: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?