dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I am looking to start the application process. I need to

Customer Question

I am looking to start the application process . I need to know what Information I will need to go through the process ?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am 65 and will turn 66 on January 23 (full retirement age ) . I have to divorces and my first wife is collecting now .. I just need to know what I should have available as I would like to apply on line.
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No ..other than two divorces I just want to know what Information I need in hand before applying. I am still working and will work full time
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

First, have you decided if you wish to file a "restricted" ex-spouse application? Rather than start your own taking of your own benefit now?