Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I receive O2 from Preferred Homecare- LifeCare Solutions

Customer Question

I receive O2 from Preferred Homecare- LifeCare Solutions (LCS). There seems to be a dispute about completion of Form Certificate of Medical Mecessity 484.3. My Doc has completed his part of the form but LCS will not complete their part and are threatening to start billing me on Jan. 12, 2017, personally if it is not properly filled out and returned to them by that date. My Doc Signed the form and apparently will not sign if the CMN has their information the form 484 before he signs it . As far as I am concerned it is complete with now as soon as LCS adds their parts. Which are information fromthe Supplier (LCS) and Section C.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: oops...sent too fast...The supplier gives me no options . I need to know if there are other options in my area for suppliers who have SS coverage. I have had oxygen since mid to early 1990's until transplant in 2000. off oxygen until about 2009 . I have a CMN from that time however it isn't recognised by the supplier. What can I do to not be between a rock and a hard place. I can not afford anote 100+ dollars a month. My FEV1 has dwindled from 1.55 LPM at transplant down to at this time, to 0.81 lpm.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You should contact Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services for a list of suppliers in your area. There should be more than one.

Best wishes,