How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 18117
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Cannot get my social security user name. also want to find

Customer Question

cannot get my social security user name. also want to find out where this months social security was sent.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: social security number is###-##-#### my social security is no longer being sent to wells-fargo. this account is closed. and there is no money left there. my wells fargo account #was(###) ###-#### now have a checking account with community national bank and trust of texas, but cannot find if social security was sent there. Also have a checking accoujnt at discover bank, but social security was not sent there. ssc amount is $994.00
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: only have community national bank and trust of texas, and discover bank where social security should be. tried to find myuser name with
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.
I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, this site is not affiliated with Social Security Administration. So, I do not have access to the Social Security database to review your record and tell you what is going on with your payment or what your username is. You need to contact Social Security Administration for status of your payment and for your username. If you have changed your bank information, you need to make sure that Social Security Administration has the information. You can use this link to get the information that you need to update your direct deposit information. Goodluck with your case,

<p style="margin-top:2.7pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.7pt;margin-left: