dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I did not get my rent credit check yet? my number is

Customer Question

I did not get my rent credit check yet? JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best. Customer: my number is *********** My name is Arlene *********  ************* Mn 56001 JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of? Customer: Not that I know of

Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  keeperumiami replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** goal is to give you a complete & accurate answer. I am working on your request now & I will respond as soon as possible.

Hi Arlene...........

I will try to assist you. Can you be more specific as to exactly what check you are referring to?

The site has sent your question to the "Social Security Category". Is that the monthly check that you are referring to?

If not, please clarify what check you are missing. If it is your Social Security direct deposit to your bank account, when do you normally receive it?

Let me know & if you feel you need a phone consultation, I'll be happy to do that. However the site charges an additional fee for that and most questions can be answered right here.

I just want to make sure I am the right expert to answer your question.

I'll wait to hear from you here.

Thanks very much,