dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I have been disabled for over ten years and not working.my

Customer Question

I have been disabled for over ten years and not working.my wife is also disabled and gets ssd. We are in the process of divorcing and I'm unable to work,through 4 back surgeries a spinal cord stimulator and pain pump.my daily routine pretty much I laying on my back, that is the only comfort I get,I can sit for lol omg or stand and definitely not stretching.I really need some help.thank you ***** *****.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
In this ten year I have tried to get social security filed I don't know how many times went through two attorneys at the time I was in my late forties,and what made it more difficult to get is that my wife gets it,but are marriage is coming to an end.I'm in severe pain and have had four surgeries all after I went to court for my case,I have continued to try getting it with a solid no..last time I applied it was over the phone and took about fifteen minutes,and I don't understand all the jargon,but they couldn't use my past or present condition just a six month period.I don't understand all of that maybe you do.I have a pain.pump and a spinal cord stimulator.and could go on for a.long time.I just need some help.

Thank you for the information.

So, you need assistance applying for Social Security Disability benefits?

What is the reason your application is being denied?

Have you requested for reconsideration?

Has your case gone before the Administrative Law Judge?

Thank you for your cooperation.