dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I was born in 1930, very little ss coverage. I am curious,

Customer Question

I was born in 1930, very little ss coverage. I am curious, exactly how much did I have withheld back in those day. Probably began working in courthoue as age 18. thank you
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: What info do I need to give you, or how can I get online and look for myself as if I have paid much in?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: thanks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 11 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

Just to clarify, you you looking for the total Social Security taxes you paid over your working career?