dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Have a question on my ssd, Yes with me begin dissabled

Customer Question

I'm Robert Boushley and have a question on my ssd
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Yes with me begin dissabled determine by SSA. I assume that when going to VA for other reason that my SS letter would be all they need. Is that right?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: Or is there another document I need?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

That would depend on if what you are doing with the VA has anything to do with SSDIB benefits. Can you clarify?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The SSA form would just to just verify that I'm Unemployable(UI). The reason for this is that .seen 2000 SSA determined
me to disable do the sever mental is. I did go back to work in 2005 but was unable to content for the same reason.
The way the SSA letter reads is they gave me one year. Since I'm recontinued my SSD won't that be same as SSA
agreeing to me not able to continue working because my disability?

OK, I think you are saying you are applying for VA benefits, and you want to know what, if anything, the SSA's determination that you are disabled under SSA definition/rule, would have on the VA's future decision of disability under VA definition/rule. Is that what you want to know?