dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I was needing my last of my back pay in early for in need of

Customer Question

I was needing my last of my back pay in early for Ian in need of food and all can I get it
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: The SSI was suppose to pay me my back pay in March but some things happened and I really need it to get food and a place to live
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No I said back pay from ssi
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

This is entirely possible! You will have to request that it be paid NOW, and show / explain how you are in dire need.

If this is your 3rd and final payment, ask that they give it up now. If they say it must be the 2nd installment, which already passed, explain that you wish then that they correct and increase the 2nd installment, paying additional/corrected amount now, because of your basic survival needs.

https://secure.ssa.gov/poms.nsf/lnx/0502101020 (Scroll down a bit).

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurateservice – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me "excellent" when you aredone. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!