How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 17888
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to notify social security of my address change, I need

Customer Question

need to notify social security of my address change
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I need to notify social security of my address change
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 17 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 17 days ago.

This site is not affiliated with Social Security Administration. So, I do not have access to the Social Security database to fulfill your request. You need to contact Social Security Administration to change the address. You may change your address by going to the local office, calling on the phone, or using the online tool.

Best wishes,