Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I recently moved from PA to VA. How can I find our if the

Customer Question

I recently moved from PA to VA. How can I find our if the extracare I received in PA is still available to me in VA. I received help with my medicare B by paying the $100 and PACE also helped me with my copayments at the pharmacy. How can I find out?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I am living with my son, because he needs help with 3 children in his custody. I receive $1196.60 from social security. The only help I need is medical coverage if possible.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

If nothing has exchanged, you would still receive the same extra help. However, you need to send in a new application. Click here for the application information.

Best wishes,