dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I have tried to get Soc Sec to update my insurance from

Customer Question

I have tried to get Soc Sec to update my insurance from Cigna to Globe Life + accident Insurance Policy###-##-####effective 7/01/2016 so my claim is being rejected. Can you help? Soc Sec Number is ********* JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of? Customer: Can you email me when this is completed?***@******.*** so that I can inform the Doctors?

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties. However, this site is not affiliated with Social Security Administration. So, I do not have access to the Social Security database to review your records and research your issue.

You need to go to the local of Social Security Administration to get this issue resolved--call the 800# ***** ***** suggested.

Goodluck with your case,