dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Is there a Social Security expert in my area that can advise

Customer Question

Is there a Social Security expert in my area that can advise me what would be the right time to start taking my social security benefits?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I would like to talk to someone who could help me sign up an advise me on my options
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: Yes tax information
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name's Lane. I can help you here.

...

I hold a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.

...

And likely most important; my firm uses software that takes all of the variables into account to advise how best to Maximize the system.(your top 35 year earnings history, longevity expectations, the various benefits to which you may be entitled (spousal, your own work record, survivor), other assets available for your retirement, etc.

...

And signing up is easy these days... a completely online process. I can help you there as well

...

If you like I can make what's called an additional services offer here so that we can dig into the MANY issues more efficiently OR we can just go back and forth here... OR if you're looking for someone local, I can help with that too.

...

How would you like to start?

...

Lane