Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

My mom is moving from Sacramento to contra Costa Acounty how

Customer Question

Hi my mom is moving from Sacramento to contra Costa Acounty how do I go about changing adreess?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My mom is Ninety years old and she gets her social, and my dads social security payments directly to her Wells Fargo acct, but now we are in different county, how do we go about it?
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: paypal
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: we are moving mom and my brother to Oakley and my older brother and sister inlaw are going to take care of them
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and for using justanswer.com. Give me a bit and I will get you an answer drafted.

First, if you haven't already, you or her need to sign up for a "my social security account" for both her and your father. You can also change or sign up for your direct deposit there as well. You can also call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****) to make this change if you do not want to do it online.

You can view or update your parent's contact information (e.g. change their address) of record via the My Profile Tab on my Social Security. In addition, you can decide when your change of address will take effect. You also can start, view, and change their direct deposit information of record via the My Profile Tab on "my Social Security". You can decide when your change will take effect as well. See link: http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if you are satisfied. This will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated by the site for my time with you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions if you feel your questions has not been fully answered. See link on how to rate: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions or have I answered your question adequately?

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?