dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

With the New Years falling on Sunday and I get my benefits

Customer Question

Hi with the New Years falling on Sunday and I get my benefits on the 3rd when will I receive my money in my account for January?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I need to know when my funds will be deposited into my account with the holidays being where they are and I generally get the SSD part deposited into my bank on the 3rd but the banks will be closed until then so are they going to deposit it today with all the holidays making things so difficult to get our money.
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: ok what is the appropriate page I need to go to to find the answer?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: yes I tried to create an online account and can't seem to get that to go through. I also need to apply for Medicare for my husband. He had a bad fall and so I have power of attorney over him for now
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Now if I do that I can't talk to you so how does this help if I can't see the step by step directions you are going to give me?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** have been practicing SS LAW full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

What kind of benefit are you receiving on your SS number?

What kind of benefit is your spouse receiving on his SS number?