Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

How can I get a copy of my ex-husbands death certificate. I

Customer Question

How can I get a copy of my ex-husbands death certificate. I have his date of birth, place/date of death and social security #.
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: How can I get a copy of my ex-husbands death certificate. I have his date of birth, place/date of death and social security #. His son & grandson would like the information concerning his death.
JA: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Not that i can think of.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Barbara replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You can obtain a copy of your ex-husband's death certificate by requesting it from the Bureau of Vital Statistics in the county/state where he died. If you provide me with that information, I can point you in the right direction.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Expert:  Barbara replied 4 months ago.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can further assist you.

Thank you.

Barb