Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I did not receive my benefit today. My ss*********.

Customer Question

Hello, I did not receive my benefit today. My ss*********. My name is Debra **********, and DOB is **************.
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Pearl did you get my message?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: I gave my name, date of birth and ssn.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read that you have not received your benefit payment. However, this site is not affiliated with Social Security Administration. So, I do not have access to the Social Security database to review your record and tell you what is going on. You need to contact Social Security Administration for status of your payment and why you have not received it your payment. Click here for the contact information.