Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

Am i Signed up for benefits, My SS #is *********** my

Customer Question

Yes am i Signed up for benefits JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best. Customer: My SS #is *********** JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know? Customer: my re-entry number is ************

Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 10 days ago.

Hi. My name's Lane. I can help.

...

You are talking to Social Security here (just to be sure you understand). This is JustAnswer, a web site that puts people with questions together with experts in Tax, finance, Law, etc. to help them

...

Follow these steps to return to your application:

1) Go back to the online application by using this link:

Return to a Saved Application

2) On the first page of the application, click on “Return to Saved Application Process.”

3) Enter your “Re-entry Number” and Social Security number. You will be able to continue completing your application.