annelew12554
annelew12554, Social Security
Experience:  I have extensive knowledge of the rules of Social Seeurity
5242771

I need a copy of my mother's social security form

Customer Question

I need a copy of my mother's social security form SSA-4926-SM. She has not received it for 2017 and it is required by HHS to continue helping her to pay for her residence in a nursing home
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: No, but HHS needs her financial status by December 1.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  annelew12554 replied 4 months ago.

Hi

I'm Anne & I've been preparing taxes for 28 years. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

HI

Although many forms can be access online, this form is not available online. Many forms must be completed only by a Social Security Representative, and this form is one of them. You may call SSA at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****) Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m, but, since you need this by 12/1, I think I would go to my local SSA office.

If you have found my answer helpful, please take the moment to rate positive by clicking on the stars.

It is ONLY through positive ratings that we are compensated for our time and knowledge

Thank you for choosing justanswer.