LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I need the starting dates of A and from my SS card. I have

Customer Question

I need the starting dates of A and B from my SS card. I have lost my original card and only have a substitute which does not give me the info I need to apply for Humana Gold Health Insurance. JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the retirement accountant should be aware of? Customer: My SS is 137-**-****. Elizabeth **** *****, 3/*/**

Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good morning Elizabeth,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Only Medicare will have that information of you have lost your original card. You may call Medicare at 1-***-***-**** and they will be able to look up your account information and provide you with the effective dates of your different Medicare coverage.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please know that I answer your questions in good faith, providing you with the information that you ask for, and I do that with the expectation that you would act likewise, and rate my service to you. Rating me costs you nothing as you have already paid the deposit for my help, or you are a subscription customer already. All rating does is ensure that I am paid for my time in working with you. So, please do be sure to rate my service to you. Rating is accomplished by clicking on the rating-stars on your page. Thank you in advance for your positive rating.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug