How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3427
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Mother has railroad retirement from my father and social

Customer Question

My Mother has railroad retirement from my father and social security is a part of that. She is trying to change her insurance but they want the date of the parta and part b . My Mother has no card with that information. Can you help?
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the retirement accountant should know?
Customer: If there is not card on this how can I get the information for my Mother so she can get her insurance changed>
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 24 days ago.

The date would be the same as when she enrolled for Social Security (probably her 65th birthday).

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
She does not have a social security card so we can't give the date of when she started. Will the social Would security office know of the date?
Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 23 days ago.

I would call Medicare directly at 1-***-***-****.

There is one online, but they need the Medicare #, unfortunately:

Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 23 days ago.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.