Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant
93680669

I need a copy of my Form SSA-1099 for 2014 in order to get a

Customer Question

I need a copy of my Form SSA-1099 for 2014 in order to get a home loan
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: My name is D**** R. E****, social security number 4**-**-****, my birthdate is 2/**/**** and my mailing address is 1**** N ****, ***,, ** *****. I just got married and my wife and I are trying to get a home loan and I lost my 2014 1099.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the retirement accountant should know?
Customer: Is there a phone number where I can contact you?
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 22 days ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Please give me a moment to prepare your response.

The easiest way to get this information is to request an income transcript from the IRS. This can be done at IRS.gov. The income transcript will have all of the income that was reported to the IRS. Here is the link to request a transcript. https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript