Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

I need forms for myself, my wife and my son change of direct

Customer Question

I need forms for myself, my wife and my son change of direct deposit account with the same bank due to my current account being hacked.
JA: The retirement accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: What do you want to know?
JA: Is there anything else the retirement accountant should be aware of?
Customer: That's it for now.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 4 months ago.

Hi ... you can create a my Social Security account and start or change Direct Deposit online. You also can sign up at your bank, credit union, or savings and loan.

...

Or call Social Security at 1-***-***-****

...

SSA no longer publishes a paper form to do this. So sorry.

...

In my experience, simply going into the bank or credit union is the quickest and most dependable way to get this done.

...

They have the forms that you can sign and then submit electronicallly FOR you.

...

Here's the site for setting up and logging in to your SSA account.

...

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Expert:  Lane replied 4 months ago.

Please Let me know if you have ANY questions, before rating me.

But if this HAS helped, and you don’t have more questions on this, I’d appreciate a positive rating (by using those stars on your screen, and clicking submit)

Thank you,

Lane

I have a law degree, (Juris Doctorate), with electives in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986