How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 17525
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A 13 year old child is discharged from a group home. His

Customer Question

A 13 year old child is discharged from a group home. His divorced father with residential custody moves the child to a diff. County on L.I., NYS. The father earns&150,000.00 Ann.
Will the child continue to rec. $1,000.00 mo SSI?
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Will this question be answered?
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I have been trying to get an answer to this question for some time, is there any intention to answer it?
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I have love vision, cannot find continue nor will your site accept my security code of 477
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
This is not easy
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 24 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 24 days ago.

I am sorry for the delay in your post getting a response. However, Experts on the site are not employees of the site and do not work 24/7. Also and more importantly, the Experts only answer questions when they have answers to the questions asked and if they are on the site to answer the questions. In any event, I thank you for your patience and giving me the opportunity to answer your question at this time.

All things being a equal, a transfer to another residential facility will not the change the child's SSI payments.

Thank you for your patience and your understanding.

Best wishes,