dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I sent an online application for SS benefits a couple of

Customer Question

I sent an online application for SS benefits a couple of weeks ago. Is there any way that I can do away with that application? I've decided to wait to draw after talking to my health insurance agent.
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else the retirement accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No. It's just that if I draw my SS starting in 2017, it puts our income over the amount that I won't get a tax credit on my premiums.
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  emc011075 replied 24 days ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

It takes about 3 month to process your application. You can stop the process but you will need to call the social security directly at 1-***-***-**** or visit your local office. You cannot withdraw your application online.

Expert:  emc011075 replied 24 days ago.

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?