dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I did not get the full amount of my disability check put on

Customer Question

I did not get the full amount of my disability check put on my direct express card...Direct Express told me to call SS office ??? Can you help
JA: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have been getting SS Disability due to my handicap for a few years now. I just want to know why I didn't get the full amount for the November ck
JA: Is there anything else the retirement accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 27 days ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Which Wednesday of the month do you normally get your benefit added to your card?

2. What day of the month did you receive the unexpected amount?

Doug